Tuesday 5 June 2012

First ride

So its Tuesday and I've taken the bike out for a first ride.
The riding positions is nice and tight and and aggressive race style. I'm pretty tall so 5 mins later I pop home and adjust the gear lever and foot brake. and tighten up a few lose bolts here and there.
So back out again, take her on the motor way and she pulls well, she really revs high. its slightly unnerving but that must be because I'm not used to revs like that. All is good then the rain comes and I head home as I'm only in jeans. I head home through a small village and slow speeds and the bike is quite boggie and low speeds and low gears; crawling along in first and second then opening the throttle causes her to bog down and she stalled. Now I'm pissing wet so maybe it was a rider error but the rest of the way home I keep the revs high and low speed just in case.



No comments:

Post a Comment